Today, we arrived in Hanoi around 4pm. Didn't do much today besides check in to our hotel and walk around town. It's crowded, confusing, and scary, just like Saigon! :S




We visited Bat Trang, a village famous for pottery. It was neat seeing the whole process.






Today was a busy day! First we visited Ho Chi Minh's moselem. They didn't allow cameras so I don't have any pictures. But I borrowed some from google:

After that, we visited the old Museum of Literacy.




Then we visit the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. This is when things start getting interesting! I learn that I am not actually Hmong Green, but Flower Hmong.



Hmong is the largest minority group in Vietnam. Red represents where the Hmong reside in Vietnam.










Before dinner, we head out to see the renown ancient water puppets. I don't know what to say of it really...it was different.



Ha Long Bay: Gorgeous!!!!








Today was a free day. Me and my roommate went out on a quest to find an acupuncture clinic. We did find one, but it didn't look clean. So we turned around and walked all the way back to the hotel. Later, we visited a catholic church.



For dinner, we climbed four flights of stairs to eat at the City View Cafe. It was sooo good. And they played a lot of American boy band music, so I was set. :) Later, around 10 p.m., we left to the airport because our flight was set for midnight. The last day was relaxing and I enjoyed it all.
HOME SWEET HOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment